Monday, October 10, 2005

Rain of Tears

I want to hurt you like you did
I want to cause you pain
I want you to feel the heartache
I want you to know the loss

I want you to cry a rain of tears
For every drop I’ve shed
Sleep devoid of hope
Wishing your demise

I want to push you to the edge of sanity
Till the numbness sinks in
To the point of agony
To the depths of no return

I want you to see life is not pretty
That it is totally unfair
That it would not treat you
With the same kindness you’ve given

I want you to struggle alone
To find no one around to comfort you
I want your soul to be burnt and broken
Never to be whole again

I want you to float in oblivion
To drown in an infinite limbo
To suffer in nothingness
To breathe the thin black smoke

I want you to freeze in cold fire
To fall into obsession
To hold unto false deliverance
To choke in the loudest silence

I want you to hurt like I did
I want you to revere apathy
I want you to obsess in the impossible
I want you hurt endlessly

But above all, I want you to realize
That I’d rather die a thousand deaths
That to see a drop of sadness from you eyes
If you hurt like I did

No comments: