Thursday, October 13, 2005

Endlessly

I never knew Venus was reincarnated
Till I saw you passing by
I never believed in Cupid
Till I felt a soft ache in my heart

I wish I could have borrowed an arrow
I would have shot myself
But for a while I’ll be contented
If you tell me your name

Do the Greeks call you Aphrodite
Or were you the fusion of Persephone and Demeter
Cause I saw a yellow tulip blooming
When you spared nature a smile

Was it the magic in your hair
That I can’t help but sigh
Am I just dreaming
Or would I happen to be in heaven

I was surprised I can see the clouds
And that there was no halo in your head
Or did I just fail to notice
The pair of wings hiding ‘neath your long white dress

How could I tear myself
From the pretty brown eyes
Would it be too much to know
How you make it sparkle

Would you slap me in the face
If I would confess
That I wanna taste the sweetness
Of your soft red lips

Is it love that I’m feeling
I have never known it till now
Please tell me, darling
Could love be this strong

How could I have known you forever
When I have met you just now
Could it be I have loved you
Long before I knew you

How long do I have to wait
Before you kiss me
What will it take to convince you
That I will love you endlessly

No comments: